Financing Your Education
Students have a number of options with regards to paying for tuition. These programs are available at all campuses, and include:
- Payment In Full – prior to the start of class
- Interest-Free Plan – tuition only
- 8-Month Payment Plan – tuition only with a nominal finance charge
- Title IV Federal Financial Aid – for those who qualify
- Private Educational Funding is also available
Please see our Gainful Employment Disclosures.
Interested students are strongly encouraged to contact the school’s financial aid director either by phone, or by setting up an appointment as soon as possible.
Prior students seeking additional financial assistance have also contacted their bank for a personal or home equity loan, their local unemployment office for assistance through Workforce Development or another job re-training program, or the Department of Military and Veterans Affairs if the student is eligible.