Description of Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assists with organizing and preparing data to be distributed to instructors, campuses, and other administrators. Prepares documents as needed and requested.
- Attends all meetings and records minutes and follow-up action items requested by the office.
- Performs basic bookkeeping tasks associated with the campus office and classes.
Prepares monthly report.
- Gathers and distributes information to school administrators and staff and follows up with other parties as needed.
- Assists Executive Director (ED) with correspondence and communications to staff, students and the public.
- Assists with preparation of school material, packets, confidential update, and office reports.
- Prepares material for staff and filing.
- Drafts memos and notices to all employees.
- Coordinates and communicates with office staff and students.
- Responsible for basic website updates in a WordPress platform; inclusive of daily and/or weekly updates and postings.Communication with our marketing company.
- Manages social media outlets and coordinates with marketing company.
- Manages ED’s Calendar: Schedules appointments and keeps current.
- Primary location is in Haskell; travel to other locations in Tinton Falls and Bloomfield as needed.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- High School diploma required.
- Microsoft Office Suite; Google Docs, Sheets, and Presentation; Social Media Expertise; Excellent Writing Skills; Basic Understanding of Website; and easily adaptable to changing technology are all expected skills for this position.
- The candidate must possess the following traits: detail-oriented, self-motivated, organized, flexible, and possess strong leadership qualities.
Varies based on qualifications and experience.
Part-time (with the potential for full-time advancement)
How to Apply:
If you are interested in becoming part of a growing campus committed to achieving student success through continuous improvement please submit a cover letter, a current résumé, and copies of transcripts using the form below. Only applications submitted via the form below will be accepted (no phone calls or walk-ins please). Please submit your resume and cover letter as an Adobe PDF or Microsoft Word file. Applicants selected for an interview will be personally contacted. Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to schedule an interview for every applicant.
Please only click “Send” once. Your submission may take a moment to process.