Information for Out of State Licensing Exams

For those who want to apply for the New York State Massage Therapy Licensing Exam, NY state requires Heartsaver First Aid/CPR certification. This course is also available at most hospitals and local ambulance corps.

The Institute for Therapeutic Massage cannot guarantee that an applicant will be accepted by an out-of-state licensing board on completion of our programs. Please contact the state board of the state you are interested in to get more information. Also, please visit the link below for specific state board requirements:

New Jersey Massage Board Laws and Regulations

State Massage Boards